Weber® Summit E-670 GBS Gas BarbecueReference No: 2089
6 Burner Large Gourmet Gas BBQ
With six stainless steel burners and a rotisserie, this is one of Webers ultimate barbecues & it will cook for over 16 people. Move your kitchen outdoors with the Weber Summit. The Summit E-670 features a tuck away rotisserie & an Integrated Sear Station. When searing is complete, turn off the Sear Station boost burner, allow the sear zone to cool and the sear station becomes usable grilling space. It also features the hinged Gourmet BBQ System grate which has a removable 30cm centre section for use with the Gourmet BBQ system accessories.
- 6 Stainless steel burners (60,000 BTU per-hour input - 17.6 kW/h)
- Side burner with protective cover (12,000 BTU per hour input - 3.5 kW/h)
- Smoker box burner (8,530 BTU per hour - 2.5 kW/h)
- Tuck-Away Infrared rotisserie burner (9,554 BTU per hour - 2.8 kW/h)
- Integrated Sear Station (10,578 BTU per hour - 3.1 kW/h)
- SnapJet® ignition system
- Infinitely adjustable gas valves
- Stainless steel Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® Bars
- Porcelain-enamelled shroud with centre-mounted thermometer
- Enclosed storage area with painted steel doors & side panels
- Primary cooking area: 80 x 49cm
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Illuminated control knobs
- 6 Tool holders
- Warming rack
- 4 Heavy-duty casters (front 2 are lockable)
- 2 Grill-outTM handle lights
- 10 year warranty on ALL PARTS
- Height (cm): 150
- Width (cm): 188
- Depth (cm): 77
- A deposit resembling peeling paint may collect on the inside of your bbq lid but these carbon deposits are non-toxic, but you might want to regularly remove the build-up. Simply brush off all loose particles with a brass brush or crumpled aluminium foil before you start grilling. To prevent future build-up, after every grilling session, while the barbecue lid is warm-not hot-wipe it with paper towels or a mild soap-and-water solution.
- Manufacturer's warranty 10 years on all parts.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.