Weber GBS Wok & SteamerReference No: 1565
Gourmet BBQ System Drop-in Wok & Steamer
The Weber GBS Wok & Steamer is a versatile set which includes a cast iron wok for stir-fry dishes combined with a steaming rack & lid for steaming fish or vegetables. It is designed to be used with the hinged grate in 57cm Weber charcoal barbecues. The hinged grate is available separately & has a 30cm insert which can be used for traditional barbecuing or removed to add more charcoal or to drop in the wok.
To maintain the wonderful cooking performance of your cast iron accessories, as well as their longevity, some special care is required. As with any cast iron cooking tool, proper seasoning is most important. First time use: Before using a cast iron accessory, wash it thoroughly with a mild washing up liquid to remove the protective wax coating applied for shipping. Rinse with hot water and dry completely with a soft cloth or paper towel. NEVER ALLOW TO RINSE DRY, OR WASH IN A DISHWASHER. Now season the accessory to prevent rust and sticking. Seasoning: A solid vegetable oil is recommended for the initial seasoning. Spread a thin coating of solid vegetable shortening over the entire surface with a paper towel. Do not use salted fats such as butter or margarine. Proceed as follows: Charcoal: Arrange prepared coals for Indirect Method. Place accessory in barbecue; place lid on barbecue. Allow barbecue to heat accessory for 1 to 1.5 hours. Close vents to extinguish coals, leaving accessory in barbecue until it is cool. Your cast iron accessory is now ready to use. To prevent rusting, they should be re-seasoned frequently, particularly when new. If rust occurs, clean with a steel brush. Reapply vegetable shortening and heat as indicated above.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.