Weber Summit S-670 GBS Gas BarbecueReference No: 2178
6 Burner Large Gourmet Gas BBQ
With six stainless steel burners, side burner, sear station and a rotisserie, the Weber Summit S-670 GBS Gas Barbecue is one of Webers ultimate barbecues. The sheer grilling power & flexibility makes catering for large numbers possible as it will cook for over 16. It also features the hinged Gourmet BBQ System grate which has a removable centre section for use with the Gourmet BBQ system accessories giving you the option to create pizzas, stir fries, roasts even the humble toasted sandwich.
- 6 Stainless steel burners (60,000 BTU per-hour input - 17.6 kW/h)
- Side burner with protective cover (12,000 BTU per hour input - 3.5 kW/h)
- Smoker box burner (8,530 BTU per hour - 2.5 kW/h)
- Tuck-Away Infrared rotisserie burner (9,554 BTU per hour - 2.8 kW/h)
- Integrated Sear Station (10,578 BTU per hour - 3.1 kW/h)
- SnapJet® ignition system
- Infinitely adjustable gas valves
- Stainless steel hinged Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® Bars
- Stainless steel shroud with centre-mounted thermometer
- Enclosed storage area with stainless steel doors & side panels
- Primary cooking area: 80 x 49cm
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Illuminated control knobs
- 6 Tool holders
- Warming rack
- 4 Heavy-duty casters (front 2 are lockable)
- 2 Grill-outTM handle light
- 10 year warranty on ALL PARTS
- Height (cm): 150
- Width (cm): 188
- Depth (cm): 77
- A deposit resembling peeling paint may collect on the inside of your bbq lid but these carbon deposits are non-toxic, but you might want to regularly remove the build-up. Simply brush off all loose particles with a brass brush or crumpled aluminium foil before you start grilling. To prevent future build-up, after every grilling session, while the barbecue lid is warm-not hot-wipe it with paper towels or a mild soap-and-water solution.
- Manufacturer's warranty 10 years on all parts.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.