Growing Success Apple Maggot Monitoring TrapReference No: 2008
This Growing Success Apple Maggot Monitoring Trap is ideal for the monitoring of moth infestation. The Pheromone-based trap collects moths and prevents damage to apple trees as well as pear trees. It also allows you to treat the problem with a suitable insecticide if necessary.
The main cause of maggot damage in apples and pears is due to caterpillars produced by the codling moth. In winter female moths lay eggs in trees. The eggs hatch out into caterpillars which feed on fruit in early summer.
The monitoring trap allows gardeners to assess the infestation problem and treat it with a suitable insecticide if necessary.
Male moths fly and mate on warm nights from mid-May to the end of July. Place the trap in the garden in mid-May
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.