Uncompromising on Quality - Accommodating on Lifestyle
Are you looking for full or part time employment? Could you deliver excellent customer service? If you would like to work in a friendly and pleasant environment why not join our dedicated team at Hayes Garden World.
Telephone Customer Service Representative
Working 40 hours per week, to include working bank holidays and weekends on a rota basis
Initial 6-month contract with the possibility of becoming a permanent contract
Want to join a friendly team in a fast-paced environment? Then this may be the role for you.
Our ever-growing garden centre is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem.
The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding product problems, delivery issues and general customer concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every call
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated customers into repeat customers
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Ability to remain professional and courteous at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be flexible
Closing date is Monday 19 November 2018
Hayes Garden World offers free transport to and from work from selected areas and at selected times.
Please contact Catherine Slater for an application & job description
If we have no vacancies at present but you would like to work within a garden centre environment then please email your CV, stating what area you would like to work in and we will keep your details on file.
Alternatively please download an application form and send it to Hayes Garden World, Calluna House, Lake Road, Ambleside, Cumbria, LA22 0DW.
If the PDF application form does not open up on your screen. First right click on it and then save target on to your desktop. As long as you have a PDF viewer on your computer, you will be able to open it and print it off.