Wolf-Garten multi-change Mini CultivatorReference No: 10511
This Mini Cultivator features three lance shaped prongs which are angled to break up and loosen medium soils with ease, aerating soil to allow better nutrient and water distribution when cultivating plants.
The backward facing angle of the prongs allows them to glide through the soil with minimal effort, helping you to get the job done without straining your back. The 7cm width of this tool makes it ideal for use in closely planted beds, borders and containers.
Manufactured in Germany to the highest of engineering standards, this tool is designed to be used with your choice of lightweight multi-change® handles.
35 Year Guarantee
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.