Westminster Silverstone Round 180cm TableReference No: 3701
Teak & Stainless Steel Round 1.8m Garden Table
The Westminster Silverstone Round 180cm Table is a spacious table designed to complement the weathered teak & stainless steel chairs & is large enough to seat eight people. It is a mixed media dining table with a 304 Grade Stainless Steel frame fitted with a weathered teak table top which includes a parasol hole. The special finish on the table top makes it easy to look after & ideal if you like the look of teak but want a low maintenance table.
This unique long lasting weathered teak is achieved using an oil blocking agent to prevent the natural teak oils escaping followed by a four layer specialised pigment coloured Polyurethane and sanding process.
Westminster Code SIL203.
- Height (cm): 74
- Width (cm): 180
- Depth (cm): 180
- Weight (kg): 29
Over five years eventually the weathered teak will lighten in colour if left to the elements, therefore it's recommended to use an All Weather Cover during the winter months.
A power wash can be used to clean the furniture which will not effect the finish, while we do recommend at least a 6 inch gap between the nozzle and furniture. Alternativley a scubbing brush with soap and water can be used.
Stong chemicals or physical abuse will cause damage to the finish.
Stainless steel has a deserved reputation for longevity of structure and appearance, though like all materials, stainless steel does show signs of staining or discolouration over time. This discolouration is commonly referred to as "tea staining- and is purely cosmetic and in no way affects the structure or life of the product.
We recommend using Westminster stainless steel cleaner which removes the oxidisation and returns the metal's natural glossy finish in seconds. Cleaning will be necessary more regularly in coastal areas due to wind and salt exposure.
Manufacturers guarantee for five years Parts and Labour from date of purchase against defects in the materials or workmanship.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.