Westminster Seattle Corner Seat
Reference No: 2604
Stainless Steel Modular Corner Garden Chair
The Westminster Seattle Corner Seat is a modular seat that can be used to create a versatile seating area for a corner of the garden or patio. It has a simple design with a maintenance free, brushed stainless steel frame & deep padded cushions in a choice of colours. The chair can be used to create a corner when combined with several Seattle Middle Seats or it can also be used as an end chair in a row to provide a chair arm. The seat comes in a choice of left or right depending on the set you want to create.
This corner chair comes with deep padded cushions which can be left outside all year. They have a quick dry foam inner which allows water to drain very rapidly making them usable much faster than normal cushions. They also have a Sunbrella fabric outer which is UV stable & extremely durable, made of acrylic fibres which offer the rich look and feel of cotton but will not fade or degrade.
Westminster Code SEAT401 or SEAT402 + cushions.
- Height (cm): 81
- Width (cm): 86
- Depth (cm): 86
- Weight (kg): 20
- Stainless steel has a deserved reputation for longevity of structure and appearance, though like all materials, stainless steel does show signs of staining or discolouration over time. This discolouration is commonly referred to as "tea staining- and is purely cosmetic and in no way affects the structure or life of the product.
- We recommend using Westminster stainless steel cleaner which removes the oxidisation and returns the metal's natural glossy finish in seconds. Cleaning will be necessary more regularly in coastal areas due to wind and salt exposure.
- The Sunbrella fabric is UV stable & can be left outside all year round. It can be simply cleaned with plain water or to remove more stubborn stains, a mild solution of soapy water and bleach or careful use of a high pressure washer. Even in the harshest climates, Sunbrella™ provides years of carefree service. Sunbrella™ has grown to be trusted as the outdoor fabric that is guaranteed against the elements.
- The cushons use an advanced, high-performance foam designed specifically for outdoor cushions & furniture. The porous open-cell structure allows water to drain very rapidly and fresh air to circulate freely. After a heavy downpour and in good weather conditions, the furniture is ready to use within the hour.
- Manufacturers guarantee for five years parts and labour from date of purchase against defects in the materials or workmanship.
- 5 Year manufacturers guarantee on Sunbrella cushions. Westminster will not be held responsible for cushion fabrics or fillings which have been damaged or cleaned incorrectly.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.