- 5 Year Guarantee
Westminster Pacific Sahara 1.8m Curved Dining SetReference No: 2763
Sunbrella Curved Modular Dining Set
The Westminster Pacific Sahara 1.8m Curved Dining Set is a large modular curved sofa set that can be used for relaxed dining or can be split up to create separate seating units or an alternative set using other units from the Sahara range. The sofa's have a powder coated aluminium frame which is covered by deep, quick dry foam with a dacron layer then upholstered with a Sunbrella fabric. The fabric comes in a choice of colours - slate or stone with brushed aluminium feet & these are designed to complement the colour options of the Pacific table. The contemporary angled leg table has a powder coated aluminium frame in complementing colours & comes with an 8mm table top made up of ceramic sheet in shades of stone or slate, layered over tempered glass with a 52mm parasol hole & matching insert.
The acrylic fabric is dyed with a Sunbrella solution which is amazingly weather resistant whilst having the rich look and feel of cotton. It is UV stable, extremely durable, will not fade or degrade & can be left outside all year & cleaned when necessary. The quick dry foam padding allows water to drain very rapidly making the chair usable much faster than normal garden furniture.
Some assembly required. Scatter cushions not included but are available to buy separately.
The Westminster Pacific Sahara 1.8m Curved Dining Set comprises:
- 4 x Curved Sahara Corner Sofa
- 1 x 1.8m Round Pacific Table
- The Sunbrella fabric is UV stable & can be left outside all year round. It can be simply cleaned with plain water or to remove more stubborn stains, a mild solution of soapy water and bleach or careful use of a high pressure washer. Even in the harshest climates, Sunbrella™ provides years of carefree service. Sunbrella™ has grown to be trusted as the outdoor fabric that is guaranteed against the elements.
- The cushons use an advanced, high-performance foam designed specifically for outdoor cushions & furniture. A dacron wrapping covers the foam for extra comfort & is topped with Sunbrella fabric with a textilene mesh panel on the bottom of the cushion. The porous open-cell structure allows water to drain very rapidly and fresh air to circulate freely. After a heavy downpour and in good weather conditions, the furniture is ready to use within the hour.
- Aluminium is a proven lightweight material which is very strong and ideal for use in outdoor furniture. We powder coat the aluminium to prevent oxidisation and ensure years of use outside which, thanks to these inherent properties, allows us to create distinctive furniture designs. By its very nature, powder coated aluminium is an extremely durable material. Being almost impervious to the elements, it requires little maintenance. However, to maintain the look of your aluminium & glass products we recommend that you periodically clean them with warm soapy water using a mild detergent.
- Ceramic table tops are made using a highly scratch, UV and low temperature resistant 2mm ceramic sheet fused with 6mm tempered glass which ensures maximum strength and durability. As is the case with any natural material, each ceramic table top surface is individual, beautiful, natural and distinctive. Ceramic/Glass table tops include a treatment to help expel water from the surface, and require retreating once a year with a thin layer of WD40 applied with a dry cloth, which also eliminates any blemishes.
- Manufacturers guarantee for five years Parts and Labour from date of purchase against defects in the materials or workmanship on the sofa's.
- 5 Year manufacturers guarantee on Sunbrella cushions. Westminster will not be held responsible for cushion fabrics or fillings which have been damaged or cleaned incorrectly.
- Manufacturers guarantee for two years Parts and Labour from date of purchase against defects in the materials or workmanship on the table.
- Ceramic is covered by a five year manufacturers guarantee.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.