Westminster Pacific Round Table 180cm CharcoalReference No: 3764
Aluminium Round 1.8m Garden Table
This 1.8m Westminster Ocean Round Table would seat 8 & is manufactured using aluminium with a ceramic top in a choice of colours & a 52mm parasol hole and matching insert. The 8mm table top complements the Ocean Stacking Armchairs & is made up of ceramic sheet, in shades of stone or slate, layered over tempered glass. The aluminium base has angled legs with adjustable feet & is powder coated, in a choice of colours, to prevent oxidisation; this ensures years of maintenance free service.
Some assembly required.
Westminster Code: NOV-WEST-T180W, NOV-WEST-T180C.
- Height (cm): 74
- Width (cm): 180
- Depth (cm): 180
- Weight (kg): 70
- Aluminium is a proven lightweight material which is very strong and ideal for use in outdoor furniture. We powder coat the aluminium to prevent oxidisation and ensure years of use outside which, thanks to these inherent properties, allows us to create distinctive furniture designs. By its very nature, powder coated aluminium is an extremely durable material. Being almost impervious to the elements, it requires little maintenance. However, to maintain the look of your aluminium & glass products we recommend that you periodically clean them with warm soapy water using a mild detergent.
- Ceramic table tops are made using a highly scratch, UV and low temperature resistant 2mm ceramic sheet fused with 6mm tempered glass which ensures maximum strength and durability. As is the case with any natural material, each ceramic table top surface is individual, beautiful, natural and distinctive. Ceramic/Glass table tops include a treatment to help expel water from the surface, and require retreating once a year with a thin layer of WD40 applied with a dry cloth, which also eliminates any blemishes.
- Manufacturers guarantee for two years Parts and Labour from date of purchase against defects in the materials or workmanship.
- 5 Year manufacturers guarantee on ceramic.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.