Westminster Monza Stacking Dining Chair
Reference No: 3678
Teak & Stainless Steel Stackable Garden Dining Chair
The Westminster Monza Stacking Dining Chair has a stainless steel frame & a weathered teak seat & back which is smooth to the touch. It has a square contemporary design which will complement any of the Westminster stainless steel tables & conveniently stacks for storage. It comes with a Sunbrella & quick dry foam seat cushion, quilted on one side & plain on the other, in a choice of colours which can be left out all year.
The unique long lasting weathered teak is achieved using an oil blocking agent followed by a four layer specialised pigment coloured Polyurethane and sanding process. The cushion has a Sunbrella fabric outer which is UV stable & extremely durable, made of acrylic fibres which offer the rich look and feel of cotton but will not fade or degrade. This is combined with a quick dry foam inner which allows water to drain very rapidly making it usable much faster than a normal cushion.
Westminster Code MON102 + Cushion.
- Height (cm): 82
- Width (cm): 50
- Depth (cm): 59
- Over five years eventually the weathered teak will lighten in colour if left to the elements, therefore it's recommended to use an All Weather Cover during the winter months.
- A power wash can be used to clean the furniture which will not effect the finish, while we do recommend at least a 6 inch gap between the nozzle and furniture. Alternativley a scubbing brush with soap and water can be used.
- Stong chemicals or physical abuse will cause damage to the finish.
Stainless steel has a deserved reputation for longevity of structure and appearance, though like all materials, stainless steel does show signs of staining or discolouration over time. This discolouration is commonly referred to as "tea staining- and is purely cosmetic and in no way affects the structure or life of the product.
We recommend using Westminster stainless steel cleaner which removes the oxidisation and returns the metal's natural glossy finish in seconds. Cleaning will be necessary more regularly in coastal areas due to wind and salt exposure.
- The Sunbrella fabric is UV stable & can be left outside all year round. It can be simply cleaned with plain water or to remove more stubborn stains, a mild solution of soapy water and bleach or careful use of a high pressure washer. Even in the harshest climates, Sunbrella™ provides years of carefree service. Sunbrella™ has grown to be trusted as the outdoor fabric that is guaranteed against the elements.
- The cushons use an advanced, high-performance foam designed specifically for outdoor cushions & furniture. The porous open-cell structure allows water to drain very rapidly and fresh air to circulate freely. After a heavy downpour and in good weather conditions, the furniture is ready to use within the hour.
- Manufacturers guarantee for five years Parts and Labour from date of purchase against defects in the materials or workmanship.
- 5 Year manufacturers guarantee on Sunbrella cushions. Westminster will not be held responsible for cushion fabrics or fillings which have been damaged or cleaned incorrectly.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.