Westminster Flame Round Fire Pit Table 180cmReference No: 7797
Aluminium 1.8m Round Dining Table with Fire Pit
The Westminster Flame Round Fire Pit Table 180cm will easily seat up to six & will extend your alfresco dining into the evening, providing light, warmth & ambience. This versatile table can be used as a standard dining table then with removal of the central cover & the addition of the glass screen the table is transformed into a fire pit so you can enjoy chilly summer nights. It has a powder coated aluminium frame which will house a gas bottle out of site (not included) & a ceramic table top in a choice of colours. The fire pit has battery powered ignition & the temperature is easily controlled using the the control panel inside the table base. Choose from our large range of chairs to create your own unique set.
- Height (cm): 74
- Width (cm): 180
- Depth (cm): 180
- Weight (kg): 70
- Aluminium is a proven lightweight material which is very strong and ideal for use in outdoor furniture. We powder coat the aluminium to prevent oxidisation and ensure years of use outside which, thanks to these inherent properties, allows us to create distinctive furniture designs. By its very nature, powder coated aluminium is an extremely durable material. Being almost impervious to the elements, it requires little maintenance. However, to maintain the look of your aluminium & glass products we recommend that you periodically clean them with warm soapy water using a mild detergent.
- Ceramic table tops are made using a highly scratch, UV and low temperature resistant 2mm ceramic sheet fused with 6mm tempered glass which ensures maximum strength and durability. As is the case with any natural material, each ceramic table top surface is individual, beautiful, natural and distinctive. Ceramic/Glass table tops include a treatment to help expel water from the surface, and require retreating once a year with a thin layer of WD40 applied with a dry cloth, which also eliminates any blemishes.
- Manufacturers guarantee for two years Parts and Labour from date of purchase against defects in the materials or workmanship.
- 1 Year manufacturers guarantee on Fire Pits.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.
- The gas firepit table works with patio propane gas bottles that are compatible with the clip-on regulator supplied with the system. We recommend a 5 or 10kg bottle as they both fit inside the table and are completely hidden from sight. Our firepit systems are CE Certified and manufactured using grade 304 stainless steel ensuring they are weatherproof and made to the highest quality. The system used in this particular set is rated at over 40,000 BTUs and provides ample heat, light and ambience for the surrounding area.We estimate when using a 10kgs bottle on medium power, you will get approximately 20 consistent hours of burn time from this firepit. However, you will be able to run the firepit for longer on a lower heat setting which you can control easily via the handy control panel.
- 1 x AAA battery (not supplied) is required for the fire pit system.
- The wind guard is purely that and will not prevent the surrounding area from heating up. It prevents the flame from being blown across the table, only and will get hot.