Westminster Edge Stacking ArmchairReference No: 6239
Aluminium & Sunbrella Stackable Garden Armchair
The Westminster Edge Stacking Armchair is a comfy dining chair that stacks away for storage & can be combined with any of the aluminium tables to create a contemporary, low maintenance set. It has a powder-coated aluminium frame that is upholstered with a quick dry foam seat & back covered with a Sunbrella fabric in a choice of colours.
The quick dry foam allows water to drain very rapidly making it usable much faster than normal seating. The fabrics are available in a choice of matt colours & can be left outside all year. This new Sunbrella "Natte" fabric has a basket weave pattern with large pores making it air permeable but retaining a natural, cosy fabric feel. It is UV stable & extremely durable, with perfect glare control and heat protection.
Westminster Code EDGESTAR-080 & 081.
- Height (cm): 93
- Width (cm): 58
- Depth (cm): 63
- The Sunbrella fabric is UV stable & can be left outside all year round. It can be simply cleaned with plain water or to remove more stubborn stains, a mild solution of soapy water and bleach or careful use of a high pressure washer. Even in the harshest climates, Sunbrella™ provides years of carefree service. Sunbrella™ has grown to be trusted as the outdoor fabric that is guaranteed against the elements.
- The cushons use an advanced, high-performance foam designed specifically for outdoor cushions & furniture. The porous open-cell structure allows water to drain very rapidly and fresh air to circulate freely. After a heavy downpour and in good weather conditions, the furniture is ready to use within the hour.
- Manufacturers guarantee for five years Parts and Labour from date of purchase against defects in the materials or workmanship.
- 5 Year manufacturers guarantee on Sunbrella cushions. Westminster will not be held responsible for cushion fabrics or fillings which have been damaged or cleaned incorrectly.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.