Westminster Arabian Lounger in SlateReference No: 3653
Aluminium Sunbrella Padded Sun Lounger in Grey
The Westminster Arabian Lounger in Slate is manufactured using aluminium which is powder-coated in Charcoal to ensure a clean finish and years of maintenance free service. The frame is upholstered with a deeply padded cushion & has an adjustable back rest for extra comfort. The Arabian lounger would complement any of the chairs in the Fabric Lounge range to make an extended set.
The lounger has a quick dry foam inner which allows water to drain very rapidly making it usable much faster than normal cushions. It is covered by the new Sunbrella "Natte" fabric which has a basket weave pattern with large pores making it air permeable but retaining a natural, cosy fabric feel. It is UV stable & extremely durable, with perfect glare control & heat protection making it a remarkable fabric, ideal for garden furniture, which can be left outside all year & cleaned when necessary.
Westminster Code ARAB318.
- Height (cm): 38
- Length (cm): 225
- Width (cm): 90
- Aluminium is a proven lightweight material which is very strong and ideal for use in outdoor furniture. We powder coat the aluminium to prevent oxidisation and ensure years of use outside which, thanks to these inherent properties, allows us to create distinctive furniture designs. By its very nature, powder coated aluminium is an extremely durable material. Being almost impervious to the elements, it requires little maintenance. However, to maintain the look of your aluminium products we recommend that you periodically clean them with warm soapy water using a mild detergent.
The Sunbrella fabric is UV stable & can be left outside all year round. It can be simply cleaned with plain water or to remove more stubborn stains, a mild solution of soapy water and bleach or careful use of a high pressure washer. Even in the harshest climates, Sunbrella™ provides years of carefree service. Sunbrella™ has grown to be trusted as the outdoor fabric that is guaranteed against the elements.
The cushions use an advanced, high-performance foam designed specifically for outdoor cushions & furniture. A dacron wrapping covers the foam for extra comfort & is topped with Sunbrella fabric with a textilene mesh panel on the bottom of the cushion. The porous open-cell structure allows water to drain very rapidly and fresh air to circulate freely. After a heavy downpour and in good weather conditions, the furniture is ready to use within the hour.
- Manufacturers guarantee for five years Parts and Labour from date of purchase against defects in the materials or workmanship.
- 5 Year manufacturers guarantee on Sunbrella cushions. Westminster will not be held responsible for cushion fabrics or fillings which have been damaged or cleaned incorrectly.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.