Westminster Air ChairReference No: 7761
Aluminium & Sunbrella Garden Armchair
The Westminster Air Armchair is a comfy dining chair with a supportive high back & additional super soft foam in the seat giving extra comfort. It can be combined with any of the aluminium tables to create a contemporary, low maintenance set. It has a powder-coated aluminium frame that is upholstered with a quick dry foam seat & back covered with a Sunbrella fabric in a choice of colours.
The quick dry foam allows water to drain very rapidly making it usable much faster than normal seating. The fabrics are available in a choice of matt colours & can be left outside all year. This new Sunbrella "Natte" fabric has a basket weave pattern with large pores making it air permeable but retaining a natural, cosy fabric feel. It is UV stable & extremely durable, with perfect glare control and heat protection.
Westminster Code AIRCHAI-080 & 081.
- Height (cm): 99
- Width (cm): 59
- Depth (cm): 78
- The Sunbrella fabric is UV stable & can be left outside all year round. It can be simply cleaned with plain water or to remove more stubborn stains, a mild solution of soapy water and bleach or careful use of a high pressure washer. Even in the harshest climates, Sunbrella™ provides years of carefree service. Sunbrella™ has grown to be trusted as the outdoor fabric that is guaranteed against the elements.
- The cushons use an advanced, high-performance foam designed specifically for outdoor cushions & furniture. The porous open-cell structure allows water to drain very rapidly and fresh air to circulate freely. After a heavy downpour and in good weather conditions, the furniture is ready to use within the hour.
- Manufacturers guarantee for five years Parts and Labour from date of purchase against defects in the materials or workmanship.
- 5 Year manufacturers guarantee on Sunbrella cushions, 2 years on aluminium. Westminster will not be held responsible for cushion fabrics or fillings which have been damaged or cleaned incorrectly.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.