Weber Summit S-470 GBS Gas BarbecueReference No: 4075
4 Burner Stainless Steel Gourmet System Gas BBQ
The Weber Summit S-470 GBS Gas Barbecue is one of Webers ultimate stainless steel barbecues & it will cook for over 10 people. It is a versatile grill with four stainless steel burners, a rear mounted rotisserie burner, smoker box burner & integrated Sear Station. When searing is complete, turn off the Sear Station boost burner, allow the sear zone to cool and the sear station becomes usable grilling space. It also features the hinged Gourmet BBQ System grate which has a removable 30cm centre section for use with the Gourmet BBQ system accessories which are available separately. With handle lights & illuminated control knobs you can happily grill into the evening producing a wide range of dishes.
- 4 Stainless steel burners (48,794 BTU per-hour input - 14.3 kW/h)
- Side burner with protective cover (12,000 BTU per hour input - 3.5 kW/h)
- Smoker box burner (6,790 BTU per hour - 1.99 kW/h)
- Tuck-Away Infrared rotisserie burner (9,554 BTU per hour - 2.8 kW/h)
- Integrated Sear Station (10,578 BTU per hour - 3.1 kW/h)
- SnapJet® ignition system for fast & easy lighting
- Infinitely adjustable gas valves
- Stainless steel Gourmet BBQ System cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® Bars
- Stainless Steel shroud with centre-mounted thermometer
- Enclosed storage area with stainless steel doors & side panels
- Primary cooking area: 80 x 49cm
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- 4 Illuminated control knobs
- 6 Tool holders
- Warming rack
- 4 Heavy-duty casters (front 2 are lockable)
- 2 Grill-outTM handle lights
- 10 year warranty on ALL PARTS
- 145.1cm H X 167.7cm W X 76.2cm D - lid open
- 128.3cm H X 167.7cm W X 67.4cm D - lid closed
Manufacturer's warranty 10 years on all parts.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.