Weber Summit Charcoal Barbecue
Reference No: 1393
Gourmet BBQ System Summit Charcoal BBQ
The Weber Summit Charcoal Barbecue is a cut above your average charcoal bbq & is available exclusively at Hayes Garden World & Weber® World Stores. It combines the best from the Original Kettle, the Performer & the Smokey Mountain Cooker with a wealth of new features making it a truly versatile barbeque which can be used for smoking, roasting, baking and grilling.
The Summit Charcoal combines the look of a robust Kettle barbecue with the convenience of gas ignition for lighting the charcoal & more control over air flow & cooking temperature. It also has several features including the hinged diffuser plate, smoke / low-and-slow vent setting & air-insulated bowl & lid which offer the consistent low temperatures for slow cooking & smoking. It also includes a Gourmet BBQ System grate which cooks for ten & offers the flexibility to try out a range of dishes with the drop in accessories which are available separately. This makes it a great all round barbecue for those of you who prefer to cook with charcoal.
- Air-insulated double-walled lid & bowl - the layer of air keeps warmth in & cold out providing consistent temperatures thought the entire cooking process.
Rapidfire® Lid Damper - a dual purpose lid vent that can be adjusted to increase air flow or, because of the hinged damper design, can be opened up completely to act as a chimney starter, boosting airflow for lighting the fuel faster or increasing the temperature quicker
Smoke / Low-and-Slow vent setting on the One Touch cleaning system - allows the right amount of air for smoking by adjusting the position of the handle. Perfect for food that needs more than 3 or 4 hours at a low temperature
Two-Position Fuel Grate - provides flexibility whether you are smoking, cooking with indirect heat or searing over direct heat.
Hinged Diffuser Plate - double layered, air-insulated stainless steel plate allows access for adding more fuel & helps maintain consistent low temperatures for slow cooking. It deflects the heat so you can keep your temperature low and consistent for many hours
Snap-Jet™ ignition - simply push and turn the knob to ignite the burner which is placed at the bottom of your briquettes or charcoal & within 15 minutes you will be ready to turn off the gas & get cooking
Gourmet BBQ System (GBS) grate with removable centre section, allowing you to cook a wide variety of food using the GBS accessories
- One-Touch cleaning system with removable ash pan to make cleaning quick & simple
- Easy open lid with a spring & hinge so that it can be opened with one hand
- Aluminium lid liner makes the lid lighter whilst optimising heat reflection
- Hinged cooking grate 61cm
- Built in large lid thermometer - includes key grilling temperature zone indicators as a reminder
- 3 Stainless Steel Tool Holders
- Char-Basket charcoal fuel holders
- Steel cart frame with wire bottom shelf
- Two Crack-proof all-weather wheels & one heavy duty lockable castor
- Height (cm):116
- Height with Lid Open: 152.5 cm
- Width (cm): 100
- Depth (cm): 91
Bowl and lid assembly 10 years, no rust through/burn through
Stainless steel cooking grates 5 years, no rust through/burn through
One-Touch™ Cleaning System 5 years no rust through/burn through
Plastic components 5 years, no rust through/burn through
All remaining parts 2 years
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.