Weber Spirit EP-335 Premium GBS Gas BarbecueReference No: 5537
3 Burner Spirit Gas Gourmet System Barbecue
The Weber Spirit II EP-335 Premium GBS Gas Barbecue boasts many of the same features seen in the larger Genesis II models, including the exclusive GS4 grilling system to make lighting, cooking & cleaning your barbecue quick & easy. It is a versatile grill ideal for catering for a family gathering or small party. The enclosed cart & side tables offer plenty of room for storage & preparation whilst the three main burners, sear & side burners & Gourmet System BBQ cooking grate will increase your cooking options creating a relaxing and hassle-free cooking experience for all your family & friends.
- GS4 High Performance Grilling System
- 3 Stainless steel burners that ensure optimal heat distribution (32,000 BTU per-hour input - 9.38 kW/h)
- Infinity ignition - burners ignite fast every time
- Porcelain-enamelled Flavorizer Bars angled to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding a smoky flavour to your food
- Grease management system which funnels away grease from the burners into the disposable drip tray
- Infinitely adjustable burner valves
- Porcelain-enamelled cast iron Gourmet BBQ System cooking grate
- Porcelain-enamelled lid with centre-mounted thermometer
- Cooking grate = 60 x 44cm
- Sear burner for an added boost of heat (2.2kw)
- Side burner, perfect for making gravy or boiling veg (3.52kw)
- Tuck-Away Warming rack (66 x 12cm)
- 2 Integrated Tool hooks
- Grill cabinet, with painted steel doors, for extra closed storage space
- 2 Stainless steel side tables
- 4 swivel heavy-duty castors, 2 locking
- Easy side mounted gas tank access that increases storage space in the cart
- 160cm H X 132cm W X 81cm D - lid open
- 116cm H X 132cm W X 61cm D - lid closed
Manufacturer's warranty 10 years on burners, lid & cast aluminium components, 5 years on the porcelain-enamelled cast iron cooking grates & 2 years on all other parts including the cart, spark ignition & flavorizer bars.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.