Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker 57cm
Reference No: 229
57cm Charcoal Smoker
The Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker 57cm is designed for slow cooking & hot smoking but with careful adjustments to the heat can be used for casseroles, cooking pizzas & baking bread if you have the right accessories. Smoke meat, poultry & fish giving it your own choice of flavour using the range of Firespice chips & chunks.
- Porcelain-enamelled bowl and lid
- Two 57cm Triple-plated cooking grates
- Primary cooking area = 726 sq. in. / 4683 cm²
- 2 Glass-reinforced nylon handles
- Silicone cap for use with thermometer probes
- No-rust aluminium vents
- Heat deflector
- Lid mounted thermometer
- Free premium cover included
- Height: 124cm
- Width: 59cm
- Depth: 65cm
- A deposit resembling peeling paint may collect on the inside of your bbq lid but these carbon deposits are non-toxic, but you might want to regularly remove the build-up. Simply brush off all loose particles with a brass brush or crumpled aluminium foil before you start grilling. To prevent future build-up, after every grilling session, while the barbecue lid is warm-not hot-wipe it with paper towels or a mild soap-and-water solution.
- Manufacturer's warranty: 10 years on the bowl & lid. 5 years on the handle, 2 years on the charcoal grate, cooking grate & all other parts.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.