Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker 37cm
Reference No: 1220
Small Charcoal Smoker
The Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker 37cm is a speciality grill which allows you to hot smoke food slowly over charcoal and wood to produce a delicious rich flavour in everything from whole hams to fish. It can also be used for slow barbecuing to produce succulent ribs.
- Porcelain-enamelled bowl and lid
- 2 x 37cm Triple-plated cooking grates
- Cooking area = 282 sq. in. /1820 cm²
- Glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Silicone cap for use with thermometer probes
- No-rust aluminium vents
- Lid mounted thermometer
- Free Premium Cover
- Height: 79cm
- Width: 38cm
- Depth: 38cm
- A deposit resembling peeling paint may collect on the inside of your bbq lid but these carbon deposits are non-toxic, but you might want to regularly remove the build-up. Simply brush off all loose particles with a brass brush or crumpled aluminium foil before you start grilling. To prevent future build-up, after every grilling session, while the barbecue lid is warm-not hot-wipe it with paper towels or a mild soap-and-water solution.
- Manufacturer's warranty: 10 years on the bowl & lid, 5 years on the handle. 2 years on the charcoal grate, cooking grate & all other parts.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.