Weber Q3200 Gas Barbecue & Permanent CartReference No: 2088
Weber Q3200 Gas Barbecue & Permanent Cart
Largest of the stunningly designed Q range, the Q3200 has 2 burners & is big enough to feed the whole family. The wheeled cart allows the barbecue to be easily moved around the patio or garden & it will carry your gas bottle & charcoal.
- Cast-aluminium lid and body with drip ducts
- Tall lid profile with built-in thermometer
- 2 fold away work tables with built-in tool holders
- Electronic ignition
- Grill-out handle light
- Infinite control burner valves
- 2 porcelain-enamelled cast-iron cooking grates
- Removable drip tray
- 2 stainless steel burners
- Heat resistant glass-reinforced nylon frame
- 21,700 BTU per-hour input (6.35 kW/h)
- Cooking area = 63 x 45cm
- Bolts into permanent cart
- Height (cm): 141 (lid open)
- Width (cm): 94/143 (tables folded out)
- Depth (cm): 76
- A deposit resembling peeling paint may collect on the inside of your bbq lid but these carbon deposits are non-toxic, but you might want to regularly remove the build-up. Simply brush off all loose particles with a brass brush or crumpled aluminium foil before you start grilling. To prevent future build-up, after every grilling session, while the barbecue lid is warm-not hot-wipe it with paper towels or a mild soap-and-water solution.
- Manufacturer's warranty: 5 years on cast aluminium components (excluding paints) burner, cooking grate & thermoplastic/thermoset parts. 2 years on the cart, ignition, paint (excluding discolouration) & all other parts.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.