Weber Performer Deluxe GBS 57cm Charcoal Barbecue With Gas IgnitionReference No: 1219
Gas Ignition GBS 57cm Charcoal BBQ
The Weber Performer Deluxe GBS 57cm Charcoal Barbecue uses a gas ignition system to light your charcoal making it quicker & easier to start barbecuing. It combines a Kettle charcoal barbecue with the convenience of an integral wheeled trolley which includes a storage bin for your charcoal. The Gourmet BBQ System grate cooks for eight & includes a sear grate which drops into the centre of the GBS & can be used for grilling & searing meat & fish.
- Weather-proof handle with protective heat shield
- Rust-proof aluminium vent with heat-resistant plastic handle
- Lid mounted thermometer
- Metal Painted work table
- Porcelain-enamelled bowl and lid
- Tuck-Away lid holder
- Control panel
- Electronic gas ignition for quick lighting of barbecue briquettes
- Removable Backlit LCD cook timer
- 3 tool holders
- 57cm triple-plated hinged Gourmet BBQ System Grate
- Weatherproof CharBin storage container
- 2 Char-Basket charcoal fuel holders
- Stainless steel One-Touch cleaning system
- Rust-proof removable high-capacity ash catcher
- Primary cooking area = 369 sq. in. / 2552 cm²
- Crackproof all-weather wheels with kettle covers
- Heavy-duty steel cart frame with wire shelf & heavy duty locking casters
- Free charcoal measuring cup
- Height (cm):125
- Width (cm): 128
- Depth (cm): 74
- A deposit resembling peeling paint may collect on the inside of your bbq lid but these carbon deposits are non-toxic, but you might want to regularly remove the build-up. Simply brush off all loose particles with a brass brush or crumpled aluminium foil before you start grilling. To prevent future build-up, after every grilling session, while the barbecue lid is warm-not hot-wipe it with paper towels or a mild soap-and-water solution.
- Manufacturer's warranty: 10 years on the bowl & lid. 5 years on the One-Touch cleaning system, work table & handle. 2 years on the charcoal grate, cooking grate & all other parts.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.