Weber One-Touch Cleaning System - 47cmReference No: 2212
One-Touch Charcoal BBQ Cleaning System
A replacement set of aluminium parts which make up the One-Touch Cleaning System for a 47cm One-Touch charcoal barbecue. The kit includes
- 3 Damper blades
- Damper control rod
- Hex drive assembly
- Thumb screw
- Washer for one-touch assembly
To maintain the wonderful searing/grilling performance of your cast iron grates, as well as their longevity, some special care is required. As with any cast iron cooking tool, proper seasoning is most important. First time use: Before using a cast iron grate, wash it thoroughly with a mild washing up liquid to remove the protective wax coating applied for shipping. Rinse with hot water and dry completely with a soft cloth or paper towel. NEVER ALLOW TO RINSE DRY, OR WASH IN A DISHWASHER. Now season the grates to prevent rust and sticking. Seasoning: A solid vegetable oil is recommended for the initial seasoning. Spread a thin coating of solid vegetable shortening over the entire surface, including all corners, with a paper towel. Do not use salted fats such as butter or margarine. Proceed as follows: Charcoal: Arrange prepared coals for Indirect Method. Place cooking grate in barbecue; place lid on barbecue. Allow barbecue to heat grate for 1 to 1.5 hours. Close vents to extinguish coals, leaving grate in barbecue until it is cool. Your cast iron cooking grates are now ready to use. To prevent rusting, they should be re-seasoned frequently, particularly when new. If rust occurs, clean with a steel brush. Reapply vegetable shortening and heat as indicated above. Maintenance (every time you grill): Don
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.