Weber Genesis II S-310 GBS Gas BarbecueReference No: 4063
3 Burner Stainless Steel Genesis Gas Gourmet System Barbecue
The Weber Genesis II S-310 GBS Gas Barbecue has a sleek stainless steel hood adding style to your outdoor cooking sessions. The open cart & side tables offer plenty of room for storage & preparation whilst the three burners & Gourmet System BBQ cooking grate will increase your cooking options with the available accessories. This BBQ boasts the same features of the larger Genesis II models, it comes equipped with the exclusive GS4 grilling system to make lighting, cooking & cleaning your barbecue quick & easy.
- GS4 High Performance Grilling System
- 3 Stainless steel high performance burners with a unique, tapered shape which delivers a consistent gas flow ensuring that food cooks evenly and consistently anywhere on the cooking grate (37,534 BTU per-hour input - 11 kW/h)
- Electronic ignition - ensured to ignite every time
- Porcelain-enamelled Flavorizer Bars angled to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding a smoky flavour to your food
- Grease management system which funnels away grease from the burners into the disposable drip tray
- Infinitely adjustable gas valves
- Porcelain-enamelled cast iron Gourmet BBQ System cooking grate
- Stainless steel lid with centre-mounted thermometer
- Cooking grate = 68 x 48cm
- Tuck-Away Warming rack (66 x 15cm)
- 6 Integrated Tool hooks
- iGrill 3 compatible
- Sleek open cart design
- 2 Stainless steel side tables
- 2 swivel locking heavy-duty castors + 2 durable all-weather wheels
- Easy side mounted gas tank access that increases storage space in the cart
- Cooks for 10
- 10 Year warranty on ALL PARTS
- 158cm H X 150cm W X 79cm D - lid open
- 120cm H X 150cm W X 74cm D - lid closed
Manufacturer's warranty 10 years on all parts.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.