Weber Genesis II EP-435 GBS Gas BarbecueReference No: 4068
4 Burner Genesis Gas Gourmet System Barbecue
The Weber Genesis II EP-435 GBS Gas Barbecue is a versatile high performance grill; sear steaks, sauté veggies, or even bake bread making it ideal for entertaining. The enclosed cart & side tables offer plenty of room for storage & preparation whilst the four main burners, sear & side burners & Gourmet System BBQ cooking grate will increase your cooking options with the available accessories. This BBQ boasts the same features of the larger Genesis II models, it comes equipped with the exclusive GS4 grilling system to make lighting, cooking & cleaning your barbecue quick & easy.
- GS4 High Performance Grilling System
- 4 Stainless steel burners that ensure optimal heat distribution (48,000 BTU per-hour input - 14.07 kW/h)
- Infinity ignition - burners ignite fast every time
- Porcelain-enamelled Flavorizer Bars angled to catch drippings that smoke and sizzle, adding a smoky flavour to your food
- Grease management system which funnels away grease from the burners into the disposable drip tray
- Infinitely adjustable burner valves
- Porcelain-enamelled cast iron Gourmet BBQ System cooking grate
- Porcelain-enamelled lid with centre-mounted thermometer
- Cooking grate = 86 x 48cm
- Sear burner for an added boost of heat (2.64kw)
- Side burner, perfect for making gravy or boiling veg (3.52kw)
- Tuck-Away Warming rack (84 x 15cm)
- 6 Integrated Tool hooks
- iGrill 3 compatible
- Grill cabinet, with painted steel doors, for extra closed storage space
- 2 Stainless steel side tables
- 2 swivel locking heavy-duty castors + 2 durable all-weather wheels
- Easy side mounted gas tank access that increases storage space in the cart
- Cooks for 10
- 10 Year warranty on ALL PARTS
- 158cm H X 166cm W X 79cm D - lid open
- 120cm H X 166cm W X 74cm D - lid closed
Manufacturer's warranty 10 years on all parts.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.