Vitax Tree BandsReference No: 11864
Tree Bands protect fruit and ornamental trees against winter moth caterpillars, ants, and crawling insects like earwigs. Apply in early autumn and keep in place until early spring for best results. Tree Bands should also be re-applied from May to September to help trap earwigs, ants, and other crawling insects.
In addition to winter moth caterpillars, ants, and other crawling insects will cause damage to the tree if not stopped in their tracks. The adhesive on the Tree Bands effectively traps these pests before they can lay their eggs and cause damage. Simply secure the Tree Bands well above the ground to prevent bridging. Attach to the smoothest part of the trunk, but ensure it is clean and free from any loose bark or moss before securing.
Tree Bands can also be used around supporting tree posts. One, four-metre length is sufficient to protect 10-12 average-sized fruit trees.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.