Vitax Nippon Wasp TrapReference No: 11869
Wasps tend to become one of the garden's major pests from June to September, but the Nippon Wasp Control System can help keep them at bay so you can enjoy being outdoors.
Highly effective, Nippon Wasp Trap is easy to use and easy to replace. Simply snip the top off the attractant and pour it into the Nippon Wasp Trap Bag. Then fill the bag with water to the specified fill line. Hang the bag vertically by the twist tie on your chosen spot. When using a large number of traps, make sure they are positioned 10 meters apart, but where insect activity is high, the distance between each trap can be reduced.
The Nippon Wasp Trap should be checked regularly and changed when the liquid is saturated with dead wasps.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.