- Deliver 8-10 weeks
Vitavia Venus 2500 GreenhouseReference No: 4489
Vitavia Venus Greenhouse
The beauty of the Venus Greenhouse is that it's ideal for beginners and the most experienced gardener. In a time when we are questioning what's in our food, Vitavia Greenhouses will ensure most fruits and vegetables thrive without using harmful chemicals.
Each greenhouse is protected in anodised aluminium to resist corrosion but also, after years of handling winter conditions, will still retain it's pristine appearance. Compromising a single sliding door that can be positioned to the left or right and equipped with one roof vent, this greenhouse is fail proof in ensuring that basic crops will be nurtured until ready for eating.
- Each greenhouse is constructed in anodised aluminium and is resistant to corrosion
- Powder coated green and black frames
- Standard gutters and vents on all models
- Models approved by TUV Standards Authority
- Corner plates and braces for added strength
There are three options for choice of glass:
- Horticultural Glass is your traditional, standard 3mm glazing
- Toughened Safety Glass has your standard 3mm glazing but has no sharp edges and is ideal for when young children are around.
- Polycarbonate Glass comes with 4mm glass but will retain heat and diffuse sunlight to reduce the risk of scorched crops. This glass is 4mm thick and is virtually unbreakable.
Eaves Height: 124cm
Ridge Height: 197cm
Growing Area: 2.5 metre square
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.