- Deliver 8-10 weeks
Vitavia Phoenix 9900 GreenhouseReference No: 4540
Phoenix 9900 Greenhouse
Why not grow your own fruit and vegetables all year round. Most crops will thrive in greenhouse conditions with not a nasty, harmful chemical insight.
The premium Phoenix 9900 Greenhouse comes with a low threshold to provide easy access to wheelchairs and wheelbarrows. Boasting an impressive eaves height of 157cm, this Greenhouse allows you to have plenty of headroom for working.
Each greenhouse is protected in anodised aluminium to resist corrosion even after many years of winter conditions. Comprising wide double doors and equipped with an amazing four roof vents, the Phoenix 9900 is failproof in ensuring that basic crops are nurtured until ready for eating.
This premium greenhouse comes standard with fitted gutters, corner plates and braces throughout the building.
Phoenix 9900 greenhouse is available in powder coated green, black or anodised aluminium
- Standard gutters and vents on all models
- Approved by TUV Standards
- Corner plates and braces for added strength
Three glazing options are available:
- Horticultural Glass is your traditional standard 3mm glazing
- Toughened Safety Glass has your standard 3mm glazing but has no sharp edges and is ideal for when young children are around
- Polycarbonate Glass comes with 4mm glazing, will retain heat and diffuse sunlight to help reduce the risk of scorched crops. This glass is virtually unbreakable
Eaves Height: 151cm
Ridge Height: 230cm
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.