- Deliver 8-10 weeks
Vitavia Apollo 7500 GreenhouseReference No: 4514
Apollo 7500 Greenhouse
Wow, the Apollo 7500 Greenhouse will cater for all your growing needs.
In a time when we are questioning what's in our foods, a greenhouse will give you back control of what you are eating. Most fruit and vegetables thrive in conditions a greenhouse can offer and everything will grow organically without nasty, harmful chemicals.
The Apollo 7500 is protected in anodised aluminium that will resist corrosion, even after years of winter conditions. Comprising a single sliding door that can be positioned to the left or right and equipped with two roof vents, this greenhouse is failproof in ensuring that basic crops are nurtured until ready for eating.
The Apollo also boasts of an integral base with a low threshold entrance for easy access and roof braces for extra strength to the structure.
- Each greenhouse is constructed in anodised aluminium
- Standard gutters and vents on all models
- Approved by TUV Standards
- Corner plates and braces added for extra strength
There are three types of glazing to choose from:
- Horticultural Glass is your traditional standard 3mm glazing
- Toughened Safety Glass has your standard 3mm glazing but has no sharp edges and is ideal for when young children are around
- Polycarbonate Glass comes with 4mm glazng, will retain heat and diffuse sunlight to reduce the risk of scorched crops. This glass is virtually unbreakable
Eaves Height: 136ccm
Ridge Height: 209cm
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.