Veg Bed 2 MetresReference No: 2253
2 metre Veg Bed
The 2m Veg Bed is the larger version within the range. It's ideal for growing your own fruit and vegetables, such as carrots and potatoes. This manger style can hold up to a maximum of 375 litres* of compost.
For optimum growing, we recommend you position the veg bed on a firm and level surface. Always allow sufficient drainage to ensure the veg bed does not become waterlogged or excessively heavy during wet or colder periods of the year. To protect the veg bed during the winter, either empty and store inside or use a breathable cover to protect against mould. If there is any significant snowfall, always ensure you remove from the top of your veg bed as it can damage the structure and shorten its lifespan.
- Width: 200cm
- Depth: 75cm
- Height: 80cm
160-200 litres compost
This product may have superficial cracks due to the timbers natural wide grain. This in no way affects the construction and quality of the product. To give this product longevity, the pre-treatment can cause sporadic green spotting in areas, this in time should fade.
- This product is made from FSC Certified Timber and has been pressure treated for protection against rot.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.