Uuni 3 Portable Wood-Fired Oven
Reference No: 2950
Wood Fired Pizza Oven
The Uuni 3 Portable Wood-Fired Oven is a new & improved version of the speciality wood fired grill. The improvements over the Uuni 2S include:
- a complete redesign of the burner making it more powerful whilst delivering more consistent results
- an insulated body to maintain better heat efficiency
- a new grate and hopper to enable better temperature control and consistent cooking
- 3 legs instead of 4 so that it is even more stable on any surface
- a new chimney clip - the addition of this mechanism makes it easier than ever to pack up and move, whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach
The Uuni 3, and in fact the Uuni 2S, are also compatible with the Uuni Gas Burner.
It designed to make cooking in a wood-fired oven easy, affordable & enjoyable without the need for bulky equipment. It imparts that special wood-fired flavour to a range of foods that only require a short cooking time, from pizzas to seafood, steaks to desserts.
It is made from brushed stainless steel which will weather and age as you use it, but won’t rust. It is also compact so it doesn't take up too much room on the patio & can also be packed away in its Cover/Bag (available separately) & taken with you on days out & holidays.
The Uuni can reach temperatures of 500°C in 10 minutes making it perfect for pizzas or use the sizzler pan (available separately) to fry/bake a range of foods. It uses wood pellets for cooking which are a sustainable source of fuel & produce very little ash.
The Uuni is easy to use, simply fill the hopper with Uuni wood pellets & light. Place in the Uuni & leave for about 10 minutes to heat up then add more pellets depending on how long you need to cook for. Place you pizza on the pizza peel & slide into the oven, check & turn a few times & it should be ready to eat in a minute or two with a nice crisp base & perfectly browned topping.
Uuni 3, wood-fired oven
Cordierite stone baking board
Manual and safety instructions
- Some assembly required
- Size: 22x36x64 cm (8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2") (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height of Uuni 3 including chimney: 67cm (25.2”)
- Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm (13.2 x 13.2")
- Max clearance above stone: 11 cm (4.3”)
maximum pizza size: 3cm (13")
power from pellets: approx. 6 kWh
In partnership with the charity National Forest Foundation in the USA, Uuni will plant a tree for every Uuni or 10kg of wood pellets they sell.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.