Traeger Timberline 850 Wood Pellet Grill (2017 Model)Reference No: 1616
WiFi Wood Fired Electric BBQ Grill
The Traeger Timberline 850 Wood Pellet Grill is a state-of-the-art cooking system which has been developed by Traeger engineers from the insights & experiences of Traeger users. It has a sophisticated WiFIRE controller which can connect to your WiFi (home internet or data plan) via your IOS or Android phone or tablet allowing you to control your grill through the Traeger App. Although you don't need to run your grill through the App, it does allow you to control your grill remotely & also search, upload & cook new recipes on your grill.
The grill uses the Traeger’s signature barrel shape to circulate hot, smoky air around the cooking chamber for even cooking on all sides. You can grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise & BBQ a range of foods imparting a delicious wood smoke flavour. The WiFIRE controller ranges from smoke (165°F) to sear (500°F) with the option of creating a custom cook programme or using one of the recipes you can upload from the App. The grill comes with three stainless steel grates, the top one does not slide but the bottom and middle grates have rack stops to provide additional stability when accessing food. The lower grate also has two positions for two different cooking options: Sear Position & Smoke Position.
The Traeger grills are easy to use, simply plug in & fill the hopper with Traeger wood pellets & heat up. The pellets are automatically fed through into the burner by an auger below the hopper which works faster as a higher temperature is required. They are fed into the fire pot where a hot rod ignites them to produce a smokey heat which is circulated by an induction fan to cook your food evenly whilst imparting a delicious flavour.
The Traeger uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook & when you have finished cooking there is a 5 minute shut down cycle where the fan lifts any residual ash from the fire pot before shutting down.
- Traeger WiFIRE Controller
- 20,000 BTU's
- TRU Convection system
- Traeger Downdraft Exhaust system
- Keep Warm mode maintains the grill temperature at 165°F (74°C) to keep food warm without overcooking it
- Super Smoke mode to increase the amount of smoke released for additional smoky flavor between 165° and 225°F (74°and107°C)
- Custom Cook cycles
- Double-wall stainless steel interior
- Meat probe
- Timer alert
Adjustable three-tier cooking system
3 Stainless steel grates
- Hopper capacity (11kg - 24lbs)
- Pellet hopper clean-out door
- Sawhorse chassis
- 2 All terrain wheels, 2 locking castors
- Some assembly required
- Height: 122cm (48")
- Width: 117cm (46")
- Depth: 69cm (27")
- Grilling Area: 5484 sq cm (850 sq in)
The Traeger grills come with a complete set of instructions & there are further hints, tips & FAQS on the Traeger website.
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.