Traeger Timberline 1300 Starter BundleReference No: 9309
Traeger Timberline 1300 with FREE Cover & Two Bags of Pellets
Find yourself engulfed in wood-fired flavour with the all-new Timberline 1300. From steaks, to potatoes au gratin and even a baked chocolate soufflé, re-think what outdoor cooking can be. This new edition of the Timberline series is where power meets precision thanks to the D2® Direct Drive drivetrain and WiFIRE® enabled controller. This powerful new drivetrain yields optimal smoke production with true temperature precision, cook after cook, thanks to an industry first brushless motor and variable speed fan. The WiFIRE® enabled controller allows you to monitor your food and change the temperature of your grill anywhere at any time. Just download the Traeger App to connect your smartphone to the grill and bring a world of flavour to your fingertips. Make grill-to-table even easier with GrillGuide®. Simply choose a recipe from the app, download to the controller, and the grill will navigate the entire cook cycle for you. With the brand new Traeger Pellet Sensor, the Timberline will even alert you to add more hardwood pellets. The heavyweight champion of outdoor cooking welcomes you to the Hall-of-Flame.
· TIMBERLINE D2 CONTROLLER
· WiFIRE® TECHNOLOGY
· D2® DIRECT DRIVE
· TRU CONVECTION® SYSTEM
· SUPER SMOKE MODE
· KEEP WARM MODE
· TRAEGER PELLET SENSOR
· TRAEGER DOWNDRAFT EXHAUST® SYSTEM
· MEAT PROBE W/ STORAGE COMPARTMENT
· DOUBLE WALL STAINLESS STEEL INTERIOR
· THREE TIERS OF STAINLESS-STEEL GRATES
· DUAL POSITION SMOKE/SEAR BOTTOM GRILL GRATE
· CONCEALED GREASE PAN
· STAINLESS STEEL FRONT SHELF
· HOPPER CLEAN-OUT
· STAINLESS STEEL SIDE SHELF WITH HOOKS
· MAGNETIC BAMBOO CUTTING BOARD
· POWER CORD HOOK
· LOCKING CASTERS
· 8386SQ. CM. GRILLING AREA
· HOPPER CAPACITY: 11KG/24LBS
· ASSEMBLED 147cm W x 71cm D x 129cm H
· ASSEMBLED WEIGHT: 108kg
· AVAILABLE IN BLACK
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.