Traeger Pro Series 34 Wood Pellet Grill
Reference No: 2837
Wood Fired Electric BBQ Grill
The Traeger Pro Series 34 Wood Pellet Grill is a well built 6-in-1 cooker which will grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise & BBQ a range of foods imparting a delicious wood smoke flavour. The Digital pro controller ranges from smoke (165°F) to sear (450°F) with an internal detector which keeps the temperature maintained within 15°F. It comes in black with a Gunmetal blue colour lid which makes a nice change from plain black.
The Traeger grills are easy to use, simply plug in & fill the hopper with Traeger wood pellets & heat up. The pellets are automatically fed through into the burner by an auger below the hopper which works faster as a higher temperature is required. They are fed into the fire pot where a hot rod ignites them to produce a smokey heat which is circulated by an induction fan to cook your food evenly whilst imparting a delicious flavour.
The Traeger uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook & when you have finished cooking there is a 5 minute shut down cycle where the fan lifts any residual ash from the fire pot before shutting down.
- Digital Pro Control convection heating system
- One button ignition system
- 36,000 BTU's
- Dual meat probes
- Sawhorse chassis
- Main Rack: 86 x 48cm (34" x 19"), easily holds either 24 Burgers, 6 Chickens & 32 Hot Dogs or 9 Rib Racks
Extra Grill Rack 86 x 18cm (34" x 7") easily holds either 16 Burgers or 24 Hot Dogs
- Hopper Capacity (8.2kg - 18lbs)
- Pellet Hopper Clean-Out
- Galvanized Steel Bucket to catch all the tasty meat juices for making sauces & gravies
- 2 All terrain wheels
- 2 Lockable casters
- Some assembly required
- Height: 124.5cm (49")
- Width: 132cm (52")
- Depth: 69cm (27")
- Grilling Area: 5703 sq cm (884 sq in)
The Traeger grills come with a complete set of instructions & there are further hints, tips & FAQS on the Traeger website.
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.