Traeger Lil' Pig Wood Pellet Grill
Reference No: 2857
Wood Fired Pink Piggy Electric BBQ Grill
The Traeger Lil' Pig Wood Pellet Grill has bags of character but is also sturdily built with a pink powder coated steel body & porcelain-coated steel grate which is easy to clean. It has an internal hopper so that it doesn't spoil the piggy design with its curly tail, snout & long lashed eyes. It features the Digital pro controller which ranges from smoke (165°F) to sear (450°F) with an internal detector which keeps the temperature maintained within 15°F. It is a well built 6-in-1 cooker which will grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise & BBQ a range of foods imparting a delicious wood smoke flavour.
The Traeger grills are easy to use, simply plug in & fill the hopper with Traeger wood pellets & heat up. The pellets are automatically fed through into the burner by an auger below the hopper which works faster as a higher temperature is required. They are fed into the fire pot where a hot rod ignites them to produce a smokey heat which is circulated by an induction fan to cook your food evenly whilst imparting a delicious flavour.
The Traeger uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook & when you have finished cooking there is a 5 minute shut down cycle where the fan lifts any residual ash from the fire pot before shutting down.
- Digital Pro Control
- One button ignition system
- 36,000 BTU's
- Dual meat probes
Grill Rack 2742 sq cm (425 sq ins) easily holds either 16 Burgers, 4 chickens & 24 hotdogs or 5 rib racks
- Hopper Capacity 5.4kg (12lbs)
- Galvanized Steel Bucket to catch all the tasty meat juices for making sauces & gravies
- Locking castors
- Rear end smoke exhaust
- Some assembly required
- Height: 117cm (46")
- Width: 127cm (50")
- Depth: 64cm (25")
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.