Traeger Bronson 20 Wood Pellet GrillReference No: 1615
Bronson 20 Wood Fired Electric BBQ Grill
The Traeger Bronson 20 Wood Pellet Grill is a compact grill ideal for the balcony or a small patio but it can cope with anything from 3 racks of ribs to a 10kg brisket joint. It comes in black with a strong, stable sawhorse chassis & all terrain wheels with a sturdy side bar handle for moving your grill into position. The Digital pro controller display shows the internal grill temperature and has precision temperature settings. It is a well built cooker with no open flame & has HOA (Home Owners Association) approval which may be useful if you live on an estate with conditions attached to the ownership/lease of your property.
The Traeger grills are easy to use, simply plug in & fill the hopper with Traeger wood pellets & heat up. The pellets are automatically fed through into the burner by an auger below the hopper which works faster as a higher temperature is required. They are fed into the fire pot where a hot rod ignites them to produce a smokey heat which is circulated by an induction fan to cook your food evenly whilst imparting a delicious flavour.
The Traeger uses 300 watts for the first four minutes and only 50 watts for the rest of the cook & when you have finished cooking there is a 5 minute shut down cycle where the fan lifts any residual ash from the fire pot before shutting down.
- Digital Pro Control convection heating system
- 19,500 BTU's
- Sawhorse chassis
- 300 sq. in. (20" x 15") grilling area
- Easily holds up to 12 burgers or 4 chickens or 18 hot dogs or 3 rib racks
- Hopper Capacity (4.5kg - 10lbs)
- Galvanized Steel Bucket to catch all the tasty meat juices for making sauces & gravies
- 2 All terrain wheels
- Some assembly required
- Height: 91.5cm (35")
- Width: 96.5cm (38")
- Depth: 56cm (22")
- Grilling Area: 1935.5 sq cm (300 sq in)
The Traeger grills come with a complete set of instructions & there are further hints, tips & FAQS on the Traeger website.
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.