ThermaStick Blue ThermometerReference No: 6574
THERMASTICK POCKET THERMOMETER – Blue
- Reduced tip for faster response
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- Max/min function
- Waterproof to IP66
ThermaStick Pocket Thermometers are a handy, pocket-sized, waterproof IP66 thermometer that incorporates a Ø2.5 x 115 mm stainless steel penetration probe with a reduced fast response Ø1.6 mm tip. An ideal economical solution for numerous temperature measurement applications.
ThermaStick thermometers measure temperature over the range of -49.9 to 299.9 °C with a resolution of 0.1 °C/°F and features two easy to use push buttons, on/off and max/min.
ThermaStick pocket thermometers are powered by a single lithium coin cell battery that gives a minimum of 5000 hours use. The unit will power off automatically after ten minutes, maximising battery life.
Each ThermaStick pocket thermometer is supplied with a probe cover that incorporates a pocket clip for safe storage and transportation.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.