Thermapen Classic BlueReference No: 6557
Thermapen Classic Thermometer – Blue
Thermapen Classic thermometers ensure perfectly cooked Christmas turkey and incorporates a large digital display with a precise read-out of temperature over the range of -49.9 to 299.9 °C with a 0.1 °C resolution and an accuracy of ±0.4 °C. The Thermapen Classic is fully configurable using switches in the battery compartment. Here you can choose to disable auto-off mode, choose °C or °F scales and select 1° or 0.1° resolution.
Thermapen Classic thermometers will power off automatically after ten minutes, maximising battery life. This feature can be disabled if not required.
The casing is washable and includes Biomaster Antimicrobial Technology that reduces bacterial growth, and the ergonomic rubber seal minimises the risk of the ingress of water, dust, or food.
As well as being splashproof, it is still 'probably' the fastest reading contact thermometer on the market today. The true temperature of a product can be tested in just three seconds.
Thermapen Classic thermometers incorporate a reduced tip, stainless steel, food penetration probe (Ø3.3 x 115 mm) that conveniently folds back through 180° into the side of the instrument when not in use.
Both low battery (icon) and open circuit indication are displayed, when applicable. Each Thermapen is powered by two lithium coin cell batteries with a minimum life expectancy of 1500 hours.
• SUPERFAST READINGS
The Thermapen Classic incorporates a reduced tip, stainless steel probe that allows the true temperature of food to be measured accurately in just 3 seconds.
The Thermapen Classic casing is splashproof and the rubber seal minimises the risk of the ingress of water, dust or food. The casing includes Biomaster Antimicrobial Technology.
The Thermapen Classic is fully configurable using switches in the battery compartment. Choose to disable auto-off mode, choose °C or °F scales and select 1° or 0.1° resolution.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.