Taylor's Seed Potato 2KG Maris PeerReference No: 6473
Maris Peer Second Early Seed Potatoes
Maris Peer are a wonderful growing potato. They are perfectly suited for patio growing. Tuber-wise they have nice firm creamy flesh which holds up well after cooking. The flavour is very good and is preferred by many top chefs. When harvested a little earlier they make a great small salad potato.
Plant second early potatoes from March to late May, and small, new potatoes will be ready to harvest in around 13 weeks. Chit before planting, and grow in the ground or in potato bags. If you're eager to plant earlier, first early potatoes start best in February.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.