Taylor's Seed Potato 2KG Maris BardReference No: 6472
Maris Bard First Early Seed Potatoes
Maris Bard is a heavy cropping potato that produces delicious white skinned and white fleshed tubers. Hailed as one of the best and most reliable, it's semi-dry flesh makes it ideal for frying, or boiling as a salad potato.
Plant first early potatoes between the end of February and late May. They'll be ready for harvest in around ten weeks from planting. It's a good idea to chit these varieties before planting, allowing them to produce long shoots from which the plants will grow. First earlies are ideal for planting in potato grow bags or large containers.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.