Taylor's Seed Potato 2KG King EdwardReference No: 6468
King Edward Main Crop Seed Potatoes
King Edward is a firm favourite for roasting and has good disease resistance. King Edward is one of the most popular varieties of main crop potato. With a good flavour and floury texture. Once hugely popular and still highly regarded, this is a good choice for all-round use. The large white tubers are splashed with red and their creamy white flesh is of the highest quality.
Grow main crop potatoes in the ground for best results, as they'll have more space. Main crop varieties tend to produce larger spuds for baking and roasting. Chit the tubers and plant up from March to mid-May for a harvest in approximately 20 weeks.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.