Taylor's Painted Lady IrisReference No: 11239
The Painted Lady Iris has unusual coloring, white with blue painted tips. Dutch Iris is the perfect solution against a sunny wall. Stagger planting times to produce cut flowers all season long. Plant from August onward to flower in February/March.
Pack Contains 20 Bulbs.
Dutch Iris like a well-drained, fertile soil. Poor soil should be enriched with organic matter such as leafmould or compost. Excellent for borders and as-cut flowers. If left undisturbed will flower year after year.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.