Taylor's Pagoda ErythroniumReference No: 11386
Taylor's Pagoda Erythronium are yellow flowers that are good for shade and an RHS Award winner. Plant from August onwards to flower in March/April.
Contains 2 bulbs.
Erythroniums like rich garden soil, with plenty of leafmould, and prefer a shady area. Plant immediately after purchase, do not allow the bulbs to dry out. Plant in rockeries, borders, under trees and shrubs, or in containers for terraces and balconies. An ideal solution to brighten that difficult shady spot!
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.