Taylor's Onion 50pk SturonReference No: 6442
Sturon Onion Sets
Sturon is one of the all-time great onions on account of its reliability and consistency. It has large, straw-coloured bulbs that show good bolting resistance and have a fine flavour and store well.
Plant onion sets so that the tips are just showing, and then firm the soil around them from mid-February to March, 15cm (6in) apart in rows 30cm (12in) apart. Lift the onions when they are mature (normally in August) and allow them to dry before using.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.