Taylor's Mixed Colours SparaxisReference No: 11412
Taylor's Mixed Colour Sparaxis is an RHS Award winner, Harlequin Flower. They can be planted in autumn or spring to flower in July/August.
Contains 25 bulbs.
Sparaxis like full sun and a light soil enriched with a good supply of humus such as leaf mould or compost. Suitable for borders, rockeries, container,s and long-lasting cut flowers. Mass planting can be very effective.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.