Taylor's Imperialis Orange Beauty FritillariaReference No: 11387
Imperialis Orange Beauty
Taylor's Imperialis Orange Beauty Fritillaria Crown Imperial. Has deep Orange flowers and complimentary foliage. Plant from August onwards to flower in April/May.
Contains 1 bulb.
Fritillaria Imperialis prefer full sun, well-drained soil, which is preferably alkaline and enriched with leafmould or compost. Plant as focal points in borders, between shrubs, and in containers near the terrace. Fritillaria Imperialis can be slow to establish, so plant in their final position and avoid moving. They may not flower in the first year and also the season after moving.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.