Taylor's Honky Tonk TulipReference No: 11354
The RHS Award winner, Honky Tonk Tulips are elegant flowers. Soft yellow flowers with a pink blush. Plant from August onwards to flower around the end of April.
Pack Contains 9 Bulbs.
Tulips will grow in a wide range of soils provided there is good drainage. They like sunshine but the flowers will last longer in partial shade. Ideal for beds, borders, and containers. Remove flower heads as they begin to fade. Avoid planting tulips repeatedly in exactly the same spot that they have been grown in recent years. Ideal for beds and borders. Remove flower heads as they begin to fade. Avoid planting tulips repeatedly in exactly the same spot that they have been grown in recent years.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.