Taylor's De Caen Mixed AnemoneReference No: 6586
De Caen Mixed Anemone
Taylor's De Caen Mixed Anemone, the mixed colours offer a splash of colour to any garden. The tall stems make these flowers ideal for cut flowers. Plant Autumn or Spring to flower around June time.
Pack Contains 12 bulbs.
Anemone will grow in a wide range of soils provided there is good drainage. They like sunshine or partial shade and a good supply of humus such as leaf mould or compost. Excellent for naturalising in borders, containers, rockeries, wild gardens, and woodland. Soak the corms in water for 3 hours before planting as this helps them to establish. De Caen and St Brigid grow well with Ranunculus.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.