Taylor's Dahlia Waltzing MathildaReference No: 6652
Dahlia Waltzing Mathilda (2 Pack)
A wonderful Dahlia with a relaxed, informal shape. A beautiful peach to flame and coral colour above black-crimson foliage.
Before planting, soak tubers in a bucket of tepid water for an hour so they can fully rehydrate. Starting off your dahlia tubers in pots will also encourage them to develop more quickly, so they're likely to start flowering earlier. Dig a hole that's about 6 to 8 inches deep. Set the tubers into it, with the growing points, or “eyes,” facing up, and cover with 2 to 3 inches of soil (some say 1 inch is adequate). As the stem sprouts, fill in with soil until it is at ground level. Tall, large-flowered cultivars will require support.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.